The Portuguese football player is in a very bad shape. He is in the last year of his career and the team is in crisis. The fans are tired of the constant changes, and the players are not able to please everyone.
The team is now led by the former Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane, who has managed to change the team’s mood, and it is obvious that the team needs a new leader.
The situation in the team has become even worse in the transfer market. The main transfer of the summer was the acquisition of the Brazilian Cristiano Ronaldo. The player has already become a sensation, and many people are waiting for him to become a new sensation.
However, it is not easy to buy a star player, especially for a team that has a very difficult task to win the Champions League.
What is the situation in Real Madrid?
The club has many problems, and they are not the problems of the players, but the problems that are caused by the management.
Real Madrid is a very big club, and even the most modest club can have a very successful season. The team has a good selection of players, and this is one of the reasons why the team always manages to win.
In the summer, the club bought a lot of players. Among them, we can highlight:
* Eden Hazard;
* Karim Benzema;
* Sergio Ramos;
and many others.
This summer, Real Madrid managed to get a lot from the transfer ban, which is very important for the club. The club is now in a good shape, and there is no doubt that in the near future the team will be able to win trophies.
But the club is not in a position to compete with the leaders of the Spanish championship, Barcelona, and so far, it has not managed to win a trophy.
So far, the team does not have a good chance of winning the Champions Cup.
Will Ronaldo leave Real Madrid in the next season?
This is one more problem that the club needs to solve. The Portuguese Ronaldo is one the main reasons for the team’s failure in the Champions league. The players do not understand the level of the competition, and Ronaldo is not able play in the best teams.
It is clear that the player will not be able play for the main club in the world, but he is still a very important player for the Real Madrid.
As for the future of the player, it’ll be very difficult to replace him. He has already cost the club a lot, and if the club does not find a solution to this problem, the player may leave the team.
You can always follow the situation of the team on the sports statistics website. It is easy to use this site, and you will not miss anything important.
Main transfers of the season
The summer of 2018 was very busy for the transfer of Real Madrid, and a lot was bought and sold. The most important transfer of this season was the purchase of Cristiano.
Cristiano is a young player, who is already able to become one of Real’’ main stars. He will replace the player who has become a real star in the history of the club, Zinedines Zidanes.
Many people expected that the Portuguese will leave the club in summer, but Zidano has already left the club and signed for Juventus.
Now, Real has a new coach, Julen Lopetegui, who will try to change Real Madrid’ s mood.
At the moment, the players have a lot to prove, and one of them is the Champions trophy. The new season promises to be very interesting, and we will see if the team can win the trophy or not.
Who will win the title?
Of course, it will be very hard to win it, but it is still possible. The first part of the championship was very difficult for the Madrid team, and now they have a chance to win again.
Of the main contenders for the title are:
1. Barcelona. The Catalans have a great squad, and everyone knows that they have the best players in the Spanish league.
2. Atletico. The Spanish club has a great lineup, and their coach Diego Simeone has managed not to lose points in the championship.
3. Real Madrid and Barcelona. The teams have a similar lineup, but now the Catalans are in a better shape.
4. Real Sociedad. The second team of the Royal Club has a really good lineup, so it can compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid at the same time.
5. Valencia. The Royal Club is in great shape, but they still have a long way to go.
6. Sevilla. The young team of Real Madrid has a chance, but there is still time for them to get into the top-4.
7. Atletico. Now, the Spanish team has the best lineup in the league, and every player has a special ability.
8. Liverpool. The Merseysiders have a really strong lineup, which can be a real advantage in the long tournament distance.